Monday, June 21, 2010

Lots to catch up on...

OK, so I am not going to win any blogging awards...I get busy and forget to update! But here are the last few weeks in review...we have been VERY busy!!

At the beginning of the month, Dan and I road-tripped it down to Gulf Shore, AL so see one of my good college friends, Katie Dillingham, become Katie Haug. We had a BLAST! Everything was perfect...especially the bride and groom! Here are some highlights from that trip!

My little babies are getting so big and have grown so much in the past few weeks! Gretchen is literally talking if full sentences now! It is so strange to here her come up to me and say "Mommy took a shower. Now mommy is all clean." Guess she doesn't like when I am dirty...lol! She is going to be 2 next month!! So we planning her party as we speak! I bet it will be a scorcher! Grady is 4 1/2 months now and growing like CRAZY! He is seriously huge! His newest tricks include rolling over, both ways, talking up a storm, and eating 8 oz. bottles! He is such a happy baby, we just love being around him. Gretch is definitely loving him too! Sometimes a little too hard, but we are working on that! Here are some pics of the fam...




Lots to catch up on these past few weeks! Next up...updates from Cynthia's shower on Saturday! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Life with Lucy said...

Look at all this blog updating! Keep it up! Love the pic of you on the couch with your babies! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Can't wait either!