Wednesday, September 19, 2012

August!

Wow...I can't believe how fast the last 3 months have gone! We had such a busy summer, and August was no exception. I'll just show you our August in pics! Then I think I will finally be caught up on these posts!!

First we celebrated a 2 month birthday in our household!



 Next up, we had new family pictures taken. I finally got some pictures of little miss Gwen up on the wall! Most of them turned out pretty good...just wanted to make sure I got a good one of the three of them. Apparently if you talk about "hippopotamus poop", we're good.




We had an "iPhone Silly Face Contest" with my parents while they were on vacation...





We said goodbye to Grady's best Roehr's Rascal...Ellie-bee :(  She moved on to bigger and better things...preschool.


We had LOTS of fun playdates...I had to soak up my last bit of maternity leave :)



Right before I went back, we had a special "Grady day" and took him to the Cards game!



And finally...I'll end this post with the beautiful flowers I got for my first day back at work. Made the day a little more manageable :)

No comments: